The Key to TIA’s success is our ability to build enduring relationships with our customers. Founded in 1912 on the principles of service and integrity, TIA will continue to adhere to this philosophy. In building relationships with both our clients and the insurance industry, the principles of exceptional service and integrity will be our guide.
Our Core Values
- We believe our employees are our greatest asset.
- We will meet the needs of our employees by providing security and opportunity to those employees willing and able to meet the increasing demands of the evolving Insurance marketplace.
- We believe that our customers should always be treated in the same manner that we would want to be treated.
- We will meet the needs of our customers by providing them the security, products and services they expect.
- We believe the service we provide is critical to our policyholders and the well being of our clientele.
- We believe that earning a profit is good and contributes to the financial security we provide our customers.
- We believe in having fun.